Customers are offered with option of seeking refund; however PremiumPapers.co.uk applies few terms and conditions to be met by its customers to qualify for refund. This clearly means, if a customer does not fulfill applicable conditions he/she will be treated as not qualified for refund. And every customer who makes an order to us is considered having read, understood and agreed to our refund policy as stated below:
- Customer can only make request for partial refund. Request for full refund shall not be acceptable by PremiumPapers.co.uk and shall be treated as void, because at least 50% of the fee amount is retained by PremiumPapers.co.uk as cost incurred on order’s production and services applied. This condition shall prevail (whatever may be the scenario) for all orders that would have been worked upon by our staff. Hence, our customers are considered to have pre-authorized us to retain half of their fee amount as non-refundable
- Customer’s claim for refund shall only be entertained if their order’s delivery timeline would be more than 2-business days. In case concerned customer’s order delivery timeline falls shorter than 2-business days then their claim shall be disqualified. In addition, for complex and big orders i.e. orders exceeding 5000 words if order delivery timeline is less than 7-business days then refund claim shall not be acceptable.
- If customer makes a claim for refund but lacks to have concrete supporting documentary evidences then we shall treat their claim as void. Moreover, once a customer submits documentary evidences to back their claim, then our team of expert analysts shall evaluate, verify and decide if claim is acceptable or not.
- The decision of our experts regarding the qualification of the claim as well as determination of what partial percentage of paid feel can be refunded shall be treated as final and non-challengeable, hence customer must give their acceptance to the decision.
- Customer has right to make a claim for refund within 2 days from date of delivery of order, after expiry of this timeline their claim shall not be entertained.
- The transfer of refunded funds to customer’s account may take 7 to 10 working days, hence customer must understand and agree to this time span for funds transfer.