Customers are offered with facility of free revisions and for unlimited number of times till customers get satisfied; however, PremiumPapers.co.uk applies few conditions to be met by its customers to qualify for revisions. This clearly means; if a customer does not fulfill applicable conditions he/she will be treated as not qualified for revision. Conditions are mentioned below:
- The requirement that customer makes a reason for revision of order, must have been mentioned by customer in concerned order at time of placing the order, if customer forgets or requirement is not found in ordered requirements, then no revision will be entertained.
- There are certain timelines for making a claim for order revision. Details of timeline as given below:
- For order size 250 to 3000 words, timeline to claim for revision is 3 days from delivery of order, after this we will charge an additional fee. Timeline for delivery of revised order will be 1 to 2 working days.
- For all orders with size exceeding 3000 words, timeline to claim for revision is 5 days from delivery of order, after this we will charge an additional fee. Timeline for delivery of revised order will be 3 - 5 working days.
- Addition requirements shall not be considered as valid reason to get a free revision. They will be considered new order and charged extra, and the calculation of additional fee shall be done us as per our logical criteria, yet customer shall have no right to argue that criteria or fee amount.
- When customer’s original work is in progress we do not accept additional requirements for the same order to keep quality intact.
- We only accept and deliver revisions on week days i.e. Monday to Saturday. On holidays we do not accept/ deliver revisions.